Sunday, April 19, 2009

Again with the tips

Yup! That's right for those who are still having problems swallowing the motherload, here are more tips to help you reach the promised land.

Just put your tongue above the penis, and let it flow! - Anonymous, U. S.

My tip is to stick the cock at the very back of your throat when he is going to cum and let it roll down your throat. This way the girl will taste nothing, maybe a little aftertaste, but that can be solved easily....and the guy enjoys his whole cock in your mouth. I do it all the time. - Anonymous, Canada -

I got this hint from my mother (of all people). She told me to control the "gag" reflex when trying to deep throat, squirt a little Chloraseptic in the back of your throat before going down on your man. I could never even come close to deep throating my guy till I tried this trick, but it worked fantastic! Not to say that it still wasn't a little uncomfortable, but the reaction from my man was more than enough for me. He was completely amazed. More than a year later, I don't need the Chloraseptic anymore and he thinks I am his own little sex star. - Kim, U. S.

Don't breathe through your nose when it is time to swallow... it cuts WAY down on the taste factor to make it palatable. - Anonymous, Gainesville

I find that swallowing slowly makes me gag less than swallowing fast. - Anonymous, Atlanta

The first time I swallowed, my husband had been drinking Jack Daniels and coke. Since I was pregnant, I was just drinking a coke. I was going down and had never swallowed before. He had cum in my mouth before, but the taste made me sick, so I didn't DARE swallow! Well, after getting it on for a while, he asked me to suck his dick again. I did and was I surprised when he moaned very loudly and shuddered! He had cum in my mouth, and as a reflex, I swallowed. I didn't even taste it, due to the aftertaste of the coke! Anyone who is not sure should try it! Also, flavored, water-based lubricant is absolutely wonderful! You don't taste anything but sweetness! - Heather, North Carolina

All you can really do is swallow A.S.A.P., and after a few swallows of your own spit, the taste should be gone. I actually don't like deep throating because then the taste goes straight to the bitter-tasting taste buds of your tongue, and that's usually where the taste stays. If you just have him cum into the center of your mouth then swallow, the semen will just quickly flow down and the taste doesn't linger. - Bianca, Detroit

Watch out for the power shooter! Sometimes guys shoot with great force. If he blows a healthy load, you may find yourself choking on his goodness. If your guy fires forcefully just pull back a bit - it'll help you from gagging on his cum. - Kyle, North Carolina

Get the guy to go vegetarian. The cum will be sweet and not bitter. - Anonymous, U. S.

My girlfriend always gets me to eat a lot of pineapple the day before she gives me a blowjob. She says it really makes my cum taste sweet. Whatever, no complaints, she's the boss!! All I know is I'm getting a lot more head than I normally would and I couldn't be happier!! - Anonymous, Calgary

I hated swallowing my boyfriend's cum until I just focused on the pleasure it was giving him. I just put the taste of it out of my mind and swallowed. At first it was gross, I will admit, but after a few times I really started to enjoy it. - Anonymous, Ohio

No comments: