Sunday, January 04, 2009

Book of the Weak Club

Some of you may have noticed there's a new book cover on the sidebar.

Normally I have a hard enough time posting my work when it's complete, yet in an effort to get my ass in motion to finish this project, I'm going to start blogging the first draft of my new manuscript, "Hijacking Heaven" starting next week.

For those of you have come to know Strangedaze as a place of absurdity on the fine line of stupidity, I will ask you to suspend your preconceived notions of me.

This new work is extremely out of my element and contains no dick and fart references like my past works.

I'd go as far as to say, it's of a more serious nature. I guess a brief synopsis would be, Stephen King meets the series 24.

So if you like that kind of thing, check it out next week.

No comments: